Minnesota/USA Wrestling is requesting volunteer(s) for our Media Director position.
A passion for youth wrestling is required, and if you are interested in this position please contact Nick Lyden email@example.com
MISSION STATEMENT: Promote media coverage of Minnesota Wrestling.
Qualifications: Must have a USA Wrestling Leader Membership ( yearly ) or obtain within a month of Elections. If unable to obtain the Elected position will be forfeited.
- Provide written goals to Board of Directors prior to or during September each year
- Prepare and submit annual budget request
- Coordinate wrestling news for publication in selected media
- Submit press release to local news media of upcoming events and host sites
- Create press release templates for use by MN/USA Wrestling Membership
- Seek out media for full coverage of wrestling events: * Local and other events
* State Tournaments
- Coordinate team pictures at National Events
- Coordinate with Marketing Director
- Administer MN/USA Wrestling website
- Provide monthly report to the Board
- Provide a written summary of the season for distribution
- Actively publish current, future, and past events
- Maintain archives for published articles
- Managing of Trackcast kits
Thank you for your involvement with Minnesota/USA Wrestling #MNStorm